Minecraft is all about placing the blocks and building stuff. The much awaited console game is finally available for android smartphones and tablets. Minecraft: Pocket Edition can be played on android smartphones and tablets by downloading from Google Play store. You as a player have to create different worlds in the game. Build whatever you want to create in Minecraft as there are no limitations. You can build from a simple homes to the biggest castles.
Minecraft comes with the creative mode where you will get unlimited resources. You can use these resources to build whatever you want to build. There is one more mode in the game which is the survival mode where you will be mining deep. Mine the resources and craft the weapons and armor which will help you in defeating the dangerous mobs.
The pocket edition is only available to mobile devices. As the game is available on multiple mobile platforms like Windows mobile, android and iOS you will be able to play Minecraft: Pocket Edition on all the mobile phones with these operating systems, however you can play Minecraft: Pocket edition on your computers too. Now you might be wondering how you can play Minecraft: Pocket edition on your computer if there is no PC version available. By taking help of a software you will be able to play Minecraft: Pocket edition on your windows, Mac and Linux systems easily. We will use Bluestacks app player. The software is one of the best android emulators which makes it possible for one to run android games and apps on a windows, mac and linux system.
How to play Minecraft : Pocket Edition for PC
Bluestacks is available for free. To download and install the software you can follow the guide shared below. We have also explained the steps to download and play Minecraft: Pocket edition on your computer.
- First of all you need two things with you. First is the offline installer of Bluestacks app player and next one is the apk file of Minecraft.
- You can search for both these files in Google as they are easily available there. Once you have founded and downloaded these files follow the next step.
- Open the offline installer which will start installing Bluestacks. Once the app player is installed you will be able to use it but before that you need to configure the software.
- To configure you are just required to enter the username along with the password of the Google account which you are using. Once the details are added Bluestacks app player will get configured.
- Now reboot your computer and then open Bluestacks app player. You will be on the main screen of Bluestacks app player. Go to the folder where you have downloaded and kept the apk file of the game.
- Drag it and drop it in main window of Bluestacks app player.
- The game will be installed and once installed you will see it on the main menu. Click on Minecraft icon and the game will start on your computer.
This is how you can download Minecraft for PC.