Action games are one of the most downloaded games in Google Play store. There is a huge collection of action games available in Google Play store for all android smartphones and tablets. Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) is an action game which you will find in Google Play store under the tag of action games. It’s time to battle with your friends from all around the world with Pixel Gun 3D. There is a multiplayer mode in the game where you can take on other players. Some of the modes which you will find under the multiplayer are death match, cooperative and deadly games. Along with the multiplayer game modes you can also play the campaign mode where you will be given missions to complete. The arena mode comes into player where it will be tested how fit are you for the game and for how long can you survive.
The version we are discussing in this post is the pocket edition. The pocket edition works with mobile phones only however we will show you how you can play it on your computers and laptops too. There are different maps in the game. The maps will be used in the campaign mode where you will be playing the single player missions. You can play with up to 8 players at once in the game in pixel gun 3D. While battling with your friends you can also chat with them as there is a brand new chat feature in the game.
The desktop version of Pixel Fun 3D is in beta stage and it will take some time for the developers to develop a stable version of this game. For the time being you can play Pixel Gun 3D pocket edition on your Pc. If you are wondering how you will be able to play this game on your computer then you can follow the steps which we have shared below.
How to play Pixel Gun 3D for PC
Andy Android emulator is a free software which we are going to use to play this game on PC. Follow the steps shared below to find out how you can download and install this software and then play Pixel Gun 3D for PC.
- Andy Android Player is available for free. You can visit the official website to download the setup file of this software.
- Once downloaded, begin the installation of the software. Just follow the steps which you share on the screen and you will be able to install Andy Android emulator on your PC.
- After installation is complete we suggest you to reboot your computer. Once rebooted go to the Settings and then click on App Sync option.
- Enter the details of google account which you are using and then go to main menu.
- Open Play store app from the menu and then search “Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition)”. From the search results open the game and then click on Install button.
- Pixel Gun 3D will be installed on your computer. Open the main menu of Andy android emulator and you will be able to play Pixel Gun 3D for Pc.