Paytm Login Problems |How to use Paytm tips and Tricks
Gone are the days when you had to rush to the nearby shop even to make the smallest of the mobile phone recharge and this situation used to worsen more when you were caught with your nil balance at some remote place.Fortunately , advancement in technology also solved this issue and Paytm is here for you to get your phone recharged anytime , anywhere and with just a few taps.The extended use of Paytm recently for various purposes has bought up some Paytm Login Problems and here we will be telling how you can solve Paytm account related problems.
Paytm came into existence in the year 2013 and since then has made its place among the must have and top utility applications on various mobile phone platforms like Android and iOS as well as well as personal computers.The recharge procedure is now made more simple and secured with the advent of Paytm which has grown up into a whole network from just a small site in a few days.You can make recharges on the go , see various offers for your recharges and get confirmations in your mail as soon as a transaction is complete and there is hardly any Paytm Login Problem or any such issue. Before we move further , let us look at some of the features of Paytm Online Recharge service :
- Mobile Recharges : Airtel Mobile Recharge, BSNL Recharge, Recharge Vodafone, Idea Mobile Recharge `and many other network recharges supported
- Bus Ticket for major journeys all across the country
- DTH Recharges include Airtel Digital TV Recharge, Dish TV Recharge, Tata Sky Recharge more..
- Recharge your Tata Docomo Photon Recharge, Reliance Netconnect+ Data Cards with any plan of choice.
- Other Services : Mobile Bill Payment , Landline Bill Payment , Data Card Bill Payments , Electricity Bill Payment and Gas Bill Payment
- Secured Transactions assured with all sorts of Payment methods
- Payment Methods include : Credit Card , Debit Card Online Payment and a few more
- You can also save a Card for your account for faster transactions
- Instant confirmation message on mobile phone and emails
- 24 hours customer care support with satisfactory results
The above description gives you the reason for the huge success and utility of the Paytm mobile app and online recharge.With a dedicated mobile app for Android and iPhone you can recharge more easily on the go.Now let us look at the various Paytm Login Problems which the users are facing these days.
Paytm Login Problems
Unable to Access Account
This is the most commonly occurring problem with people these days.Once Logged in you can save your password and email address so that it may be convenient to use later.But if your phone or PC is being used by many other people then you must avoid saving the passwords on your devices.If you are unable to Access Paytm account , the most probable problem will be because you have not logged in since a long time and the server will ask your Login details this time.
- Go to Paytm.com
- Select Sign In form the top right corner of screen
- Proved the necessary details
- You may check for Remember me if you are the only user of the device
- You will be asked repeatedly for login details if someone tries to play with your account and there is a threat that is causing Paytm Login Problems
Saved Card Not Visible
This is the another most commonly encountered Paytm Login Problem.But one should remain calm when this type of error is seen,This is only because of the security issues that paytm does not display your saved card details.
- Stay Calm and enter your card details a few more time
- Proceed to the recharge
Rejection of Some Cards
This is uncommon but occurs with some users. According to my personal experience , paytm once denied to accept the SBI cards as they were more prone to misuse
- When this happens , you must accept it as your fate and if you do not have an Alternative payment source , move on to the nearest recharge point in your area rather than cursing Paytm for this.
Paytm Balance Refunding
Although Paytm is quite honest with its users , but anyone can be the victim of a misunderstanding.This usually happens when you enter an invalid recharge amount that is not available for your network.This is the Paytm Balance Refunding issue.
- We advice you not to use the Paytm default recharge plans selection tools as they do not provide full information like Terms and Conditions associated with that amount
- Though Paytm pays you back for most of the unsuccessful recharges , but Paytm is not responsible if you recharge through a scheme which is not valid for you.
- Even now if you find yourself innocent , the Paytm customer care service is available for you and you must make full use of its to get Paytm Balance Refunding
There were some of the most common Paytm Login Problems which various users encounter on their mobile Apps or PCs and we came up with the most appropriate solutions to there problems. Paytm has changed the scenario of Mobile and DTH recharge and provides some most secured transaction that you will ever come across.If you still have any other recharge related problem , then you may pots your doubts in the comments section below.Stay tuned with us for more and keep visiting.