PIP Camera is an advance photo editing tool for android devices. The app is compatible with all the android smartphones and tablets and can be downloaded for free from Google Play store.
With more than 10 million downloads, this is one of the best photo editing applications which can be used on android devices. Adding frames to your photos can really give them a new look.
There are many creative frames in PIP camera which are capable of making your photos look stunning. The app comes with a pip-in-pin mode where you can add a picture in another picture.
You can import all the photos which are present in the gallery of your mobile phone. This will leave the hassle of opening the gallery each time when you want to edit the photos. If you want to take new photos, you can use PIP camera as this app can also be used as the replacement to the stock camera application on android smartphones and tablets.
PIP Camera Pro For PC
The frames which you will get in PIP camera come in different styles and shapes. Camera, hand, board and glass are some of the widely used frames in Pip Camera. If you want to use any other frame then you can browse the frames section which is having more than 200 frames. All your photos will automatically get blurred thanks to the blur feature of this application. The blur effect gives a really cool look to the photos.
To decorate your photos you can select from 20 amazing filters which are available in the application. Pip camera can also be used on Windows and Linux computers to edit the photos. You can also integrate your web cam and capture photos using Pip camera. We are going to show you how you can run pip camera for pc using Andy android emulator.
How to use pip camera for pc using Andy Android emulator
There are other android emulators also available but we are using andy android emulator as it comes with user friendly interface and can be downloaded for free. To use pip camera for pc you have to follow the steps which we have mentioned below.
- Open Google and search “andy android emulator setup file”. Download the file from the search results and once downloaded open the location where the setup file is present.
- The next thing which you have to do is install the software by following the instructions which the installer gives you on your computer screen.
- Once installed, configure the app player by using your Google account details. You just have to enter the username and password of Google to complete configuration.
- Now to download pip camera apk file, open Play store and search “pip camera”. Open the photo editor and click on Install button to download and install the application on your computer.
- Once installed, andy android emulator will notify you about the installation.
That’s it. You can now use Pip camera for PC using andy android emulator.