Telegram for PC | Telegram for Windows XP/7/8
After flooding the App Store with messaging apps , there is a new member in the category. Telegram is going to be the next big thing and is getting popular on a wide scale.Telegram is just like WhatsApp with a whole lot of cool features that you will enjoy while using it.
Telegram is developed by Telegram messaging company and is available for the following operating system :
- Telegram for Mac
- Telegram for Windows
- Telegram for Android
- Telegram for Windows Phone
- Telegram for iPhone
- Telegram for Nokia
- Telegram for Symbian
- Telegram for Blackberry
Currently Telegram is not available for Windows PC but we found many people were searching for :
- Download Telegram for PC
- Download Telegram for laptop
- Download Telegram for Windows XP
So we decided to come up with this article on how to get Telegram for PC.Android emulators will enable you to get Telegram for your PC and today we will be telling you the steps to do the same.Before we move further let us look at the features of Telegram :
- Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple and free.
- With Telegram, you can create group chats with up to 200 people so you can stay connected with everyone at once. Plus, you can share videos up to 1GB, send multiple photos from the web, and forward any media you receive in an instant.
- For those interested in maximum privacy, we’ve added Secret Chats, featuring end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient
- Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a decentralized infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect people to the closest possible server.
- Security flaws in popular apps like WhatsApp have gotten a lot of bad press recently, so we made it our mission to provide the best security on the market
- With Telegram, you can form large group chats (up to 200 members), quickly share gigabyte size videos, and send all the photos you want to friends.
So now you can see that Telegram is undoubtedly going to be the next revolution in the messaging field.
And now we will be telling you the steps to install and run Telegram on your PC.As stated earlier we will be explaining you the steps to get Telegram for PC using an Android emulator.
What is an Android Emulator ?
Android Emulator is a software that emulates Android operating system on your Windows powered personal computer.Emulator enable you to run Android App and Play Android games right on your PC without any issue.
You can Run Telegram on PC using the following Android Emulators :
- Run Telegram on PC using Bluestacks
- Run Telegram on PC using Andyroid
- Run Telegram on PC using IntelAppUp
In this post we will be telling you to Install Telegram on your PC using Andyroid Android emulator.Andyroid is new in the market and is getting widely popular because of the cool features that it has.
Steps to install Telegram for PC :
- Click Here to Download Andyroid to get Telegram for PC.
- Click on the Download Option after clicking the above link.
- Install Andyroid on Windows PC by following the simple steps.
- Double click on the Andyroid icon to open the Application.
- Now Login to Google Play using your Gmail account.
- Search for Telegram App and click on Install to Download it.
- You can now enjoy using Telegram for your Windows PC.
Now when we are done with the installation procedure , the above steps will help you if you want to :
- Install and run Telegram on Windows 8
- Install and run Telegram on Windows 7
- Install and run Telegram on Windows XP
- Install and run Telegram on Windows Vista
So this was our tutorial regarding the installation of Telegram for PC.If you find any problem in installing the Telegram for PC , then you may post your questions n the comments section below.Stay tuned with us for more and keep visiting.